*Clean, used, was removed from working laboratory environment;
**Freezer has a coolant leak, for someone who can fix this it is worth it.
- Product Number: ULT2186-5-D34
- Manufacturer: Revco Technologies
- Volts: 208/230
- Phase: 1
- Test Pressure High: 400 Low:200
- Attached AC Power Cord
- This system has some scratches and scuffs
- One crack on panel handle right-side panel #2 from top, not impacting function
- Revco ULT2186-5-D43 Ultra-Low Freezer
- Consistently holds temperature around -45C
- 4 adjustable interior shelves
- Heavy-duty lockable door
- Easy to move casters
- Removed from a working environment
- Dimensions: 41" x 36" x 77.5"
Sold as-is without warranty or returns. Pictures are part of the description. Item is plugged in and running well. Item will ship via freight. Freight charge is valid for delivery to a business with a dock or forklift OR for delivery to a freight terminal for customer pickup. Additional charges will apply for residential or liftgate delivery.
These ultra-low temperature freezers are designed for storage applications. They are ideal for many industrial, clinical, and life science applications that require stable temperatures for long-term storage. The solid-state, adjustable temperature controller is recessed to prevent tampering. The digital temperature display has a resolution within 1°. Automatic voltage boost and remote alarm contacts are standard.
Value series upright and chest freezers feature the Legaci* refrigeration system, which provides reliability and sample security by withstanding strenuous laboratory environments. It includes customized Copeland* 1hp compressors combined with DuPont Suva 95* refrigerant to provide the extra strength needed for extreme temperature loads. Units also feature key-operated, main power on/off switch, over-temperature safety alarm with battery backup and audible warning of temperature deviation, and voltage safeguards. Recessed heavy-duty casters are standard on all models.